Want to start achievement hunting? Not sure where to begin? Not a problem! Each Fortnight Phoenixsting will go over some achievement hunting, with tips on where to begin.
This week we get to be a little unhealthy and gorge ourselves on chocolate cookies.
1. There are two ways to do this achievement, you can go and buy the chocolate cookies off the auction house or you can make them yourselves. If you are planning on buying them on the auction house you will need 100 of them and you can skip to step 6. If you are planning on making them yourselves just follow these simple steps.
2. The first thing you will need is the reciepe to make the cookies. You can buy this off the cooking vendors in each of the capitol cities. They are usually standing right next to the cooking trainers. The recipe will cost you 3 cooking tokens which you can receive from doing the daily cooking quests.
3. The next thing you will need is the Imported Supplies. They also cost cooking tokens. These contain the cocoa beans you need to make the chocolate cookies. The amount contained in the bags varies so my advice is to buy them one at a time and open them before you buy the next one. I had to buy three bags as the first one contained 40 beans, the second one 35 beans and the last one 51 beans.
4. Next you will need to pickup 100 simple flour. You can grab this from the cooking vendor.
5. Now to bake up your 100 cookies. Just hit create all and go grab a drink as this will take a little while...
6. Now comes to the fun part. Time to stuff your face with chocolate cookies! Find them in your bag and start to right click like crazy. Every time you eat a cookie you get a buff that lasts for 60 seconds, this countdown is reset every time you eat a cookie so as long as you eat another cookie within 60 seconds you will be fine. The goal of course is to eat 91 cookies so the buff stacks up to 91.
7. Once you hit that magic 91 number you will get your achievement!
8. Now time to go run a few laps around Azshara to work off all of those cookies.